- Requires any model iPad Pro
- Optimized for the Apple Pencil
- Emulates real-life artistic media
- Intuitive interface
- Multiple layers for precise composition control
- Captures images from the iPad cameras
- Imports images from the iPad Photos app
- Crop and share creations with all your social networking accounts
- Save high resolution PNG images to iCloud, the Files app, DropBox, etc.
- Within the app, save layered files of works-in-progress
- Reopen saved layered files
- Use clipping paths to extract images from layers
- Combine layers into one image
- Extensive help files
- Help files are localized for English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese
- Privacy: MyArtTools collects no information from the user. None. Zero.
MyArtTools is perfect for creating quick studies or finished works. Users can create their drawings from scratch, or they can import images or capture live images using the iPad Pro's camera. The app is powered by both a 64-bit drawing engine and a vector drawing engine. Created by artist Richard Hoeper for artists, the app is designed to emulate real-life artistic media, which includes pastels, brushes, pencils, conte, and other artistic mediums.
MyArtTools supports multiple composition layers, with each tool creating its own layer. Clipping paths can be used to shape and extract images from one layer to a new layer. Layers can be combined into complex drawings. Use the included filters to modify any bitmap image layer. The tool properties panel can be used to adjust the various tool layer controls. Users can create, save and reuse gradients.